MURDER IN THE
White House Murder Mystery in Colorado Springs
Five White House officials and a charming stranger gather in the President’s office for a mysterious meeting. As they await the President’s arrival, a reporter’s latest story implicates everyone present in a whirlwind of scandals and, ultimately, murder.
- Vice President Taylor Pratt — A moderate Southern Democrat, widely considered to be both slightly unintelligent and highly ambitious.
- Amy Brightman — A spunky, charming stranger.
- Lee Treuhold — The President’s highly competent and endlessly loyal Chief of Staff. Soft-spoken, but utterly devoted to their job.
- Senator Brett Beauregard — The charismatic Senate Majority Leader, a classic freedom-loving Republican from Alabama.
- Ambassador Jyrgal Shivaza — The Ambassador to the US from Kyrgyzstan. Personable, goofy, and fun in spite of the language barrier.
- Emerson Laws — The FBI Director. Has a reputation for going to ruthless extremes to get the job done.